Saturday, May 19, 2012

VID/PICS - Sites for sore eyes

One of my favorite things to use is Youtube. I have used it several times, and I have downloaded them to my computer using a program that extracts the video from the web, because Youtube is blocked, but I just learned that there is a program that allows one to eliminate the advertisement distractions, and one can use a program to crop the video.

I do use FLICKR to archive my own personal photos. I have downloaded the quick and easy uploader. I have had it for several years now.

I was introduced to Dropbox to help share large scale files. I just got a MAC. Is "The Cloud" the same thing?

I'm eager to learn how applets work in all of this.

Look at these students "Rolling their Numbers":
















and this Multiplication Rap!!!

















Teachers are saved with copyright laws if the reason is to benefit the progression of society.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to the Tube Chop! It's great to be able to "chop" some of the videos I find for time's sake. Wonderful job on your blog. You have included some great links that I will definitely be exploring in the coming days!

    ReplyDelete